Terms and conditions of Sale,
- All matters are subject to Vijayawada Jurisdiction only.
- Goods once sold cannot be taken back or exchanged.
- Goods are dispatched at buyers risk and we are not responsible for any loss, damage, pilferage in transit and delay.
- Transit Insurance is provided on customer request.
- Any claims under the terms of warranty must be supported by original invoice or bill of sale, at the time of purchase and warranty card.
- 100% payment to be made before the dispatch of the goods. The payments to be credited in our account if it is cheque, DD, Bank transfer after which goods will be dispatched.
- Company is not responsible for delay in production/dispatch due to unforeseen reasons.
- Company cannot cancel/refund advance for any customized order (i.e goods made to order)
- Taxes 14.5% VAT or 2%CST, whichever is applicable
- In case of CST, C-form is to be provided before dispatch.
Terms of warranty and service
- 6 months limited warranty.
- The warranty on each different machine covers only on certain specific spares which are listed for each machine separately on warranty card.
- Customer or local technician needs to identify the faulty/damaged spare part & inform the company by email. Company arranges the spare parts (spares which are subject in warranty) at free of cost. Freight for spare parts is borne by the customer. In case the machine can not be repaired by local technician then the machine to be sent to company (Vijayawada) for repair purpose. Freight charges to be paid by the customer.
- Company will guide and assist customer/local technician by phone/email for repairs & service.
(Local technician refers to any technician apart from company technician.)
- In case of delay in spares or service, customer should cooperate with the company, and company is not responsible for any kind of losses due to delay.
- Company recommends purchasing emergency spare part kits for immediate maintenance.
- Company reserves the right to charge a service fee for out of warranty repair/service of any nature and shall not be deemed liable if the conditions are not met.
- Company is not legally responsible for any losses or damage resulting from the use of the product.
- Warranty does not cover mishandling of machine, transport damages, incorrect installation by persons. Company is not responsible for accidents, misuse, abuse, alteration, tampering or failure of the customer to follow normal operating.
- Technical and maintenance training can be provided at Vijayawada at the time of delivery.